Tuesday 10 January 2012

Join me on this blogging adventure!

I contacted some of the bloggers I read and asked for some advise. Actually I asked them if they would answer some questions for me to help me figure out where to start from. I have a ton of ideas that I want to share and felt overwhelmed at where I should start.

The main point that I got from Cheri at I am Momma hear me ROAR and Toni at The Happy Housewife was blog about what you are passionate about. OK there are a few things that I love and my world centres around so.... do I narrow it down to just one? do I have different blogs for each passion? And while I've been mulling it over I decided that no I don't narrow it down and I should blog it all in one place. I read a book a while ago called Men are like Waffles, Women are like Spaghetti and in the book it talks about how women's lives are like a plate of spaghetti, every piece of spaghetti on the plate touches several others. So, like in my life, every part is somehow involved with something else. So for me it makes sense to blog about all that is important to me, together, as it is all intertwined in my life.

So I will write about things that I do, intend to do and things I'm hoping to learn about.
I would love some feed back as to what anyone reading my blog would like to know or hear about, from my perspective. I don't claim to be an expert on anything but hopefully through my efforts and many mistakes there will be something of value to share.
In the future you can expect to read about:
  • the crazy things my kids say. I'm often blown away by how they perceive things
  • being a woman of God
  • crafty things we do, whether it's something I've guided the kids through or if they've raided the recycling bin and found some treasures
  • the crafty things I do when the kids are in bed or at school
  • I'm hoping to take pictures of my family and things happening on a daily basis. I realized after everyone had opened their gifts and gone home that we didn't take a single picture of this past Christmas. I was so upset about this. So I plan to rectify it! I was inspired by this pin I found on pinterest  I've always wanted to learn how to sew and hopefully I will this year
  • lunches are sometimes a struggle when we get into a rut so I'll be exploring different ways to solve that
  • this blog about goal setting ideas by Bobbi at  how does she? is one that I love love love.  It's a dear daughter diary or communication journal and it is one of the things I want to do this coming year with my 2 oldest.I started to make a household managament binder, I think they're great, but a little overwhelming too. So I decided to take it slowly as far as implementing it.
  • ADD and ADHD, one of my kids has been diagnosed and we think I may have it also, explains a lot!
  • trying to work out the best daily routines for my family. There's 6 of us so it's not the easiest IMO to get everyone together at the same time, peacefully
  • I want to bring back date night!!!
  • I love to read and thanks to my new kobo I rediscovered my love!
  • how things have changed in my parenting from when I had my first child
  • I'm finally motivated to loose weight and have decided to share my progress along the way, what I like to eat, how much I actually weigh (I only found out myself last week)
  • all things pregnancy and baby related. I have had a fairly wide experience with things and always enjoy sharing with anyone who would like to know what's what. I've had a Cesarean, VBAC, epidural, natural, great pregnancies, tough pregnancies, postpartum and prenatal depression...
  • I also want to start random acts of kindness, I was inspired to do this when I read about Cheri and her little super hero's good deed advent on I am momma hear me roar.
  •  So please comment or email me about what you would like to read about.
I look forward to joining the blogging world and hope to hearing from you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment